State Courts are Closed Today: Many Municipal Courts Remain Open
According to the New Jersey Judiciary's website, “The Chief Justice determined that all state courts and state court offices will be closed Wednesday, Feb. 5.” The public and litigants should be aware that The Chief Justice's order does not apply to the Municipal Courts in New Jersey. The municipal courts that are scheduled to be open today must make their own determination whether to close or remain open. If you have a matter pending in municipal court today you should contact the court and confirm whether the court is open or closed. Our office, DeMichele & DeMichele, PC, is open. Feel free to contact us via e-mail or call (856) 546-1350.
Below is a list of municipal courts that we have learned are Open:
- Fairfield Township Municipal Court in Cumberland County
- Woodlynn Borough Municipal Court in Camden County
- Cherry Hill Township Municipal Court in Camden County
- Haddon Township Municipal Court in Camden County
- Winslow Township Municipal Court in Camden County
- Mount Laurel Township Municipal Court in Burlington County
- Washington Township Municipal Court in Gloucester County
At this time, we are unaware of any municipal court that is Closed. We will continue to update this list as we learn more information. The above list of Municipal Court open/closed status is unofficial. Please call and confirm your specific court.
There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.
Leave a Comment